Niki, over at Wool 'N' Nuts, gave me this beautiful award.
I was kind of hoping I could claim it was my seventh to go along with the seven things I have to tell you and the seven bloggers I pass it on to, but it's only my fifth.
1. Seven is my lucky number.
2. It's springtime at my house. If you've looked at my profile, you already know I like to garden. These are the first pictures I've posted on my blog as evidence though.
my spinach that needs to be thinned
my first two snow peas this year
my first peach tree blossom this year
3. I like toads. I was very careful not to hurt any hibernating toads when I dug up and planted this box, last week, but I did relocate five of the little squeakers.
4. I don't like gophers. My cat caught this one and shared it with us long enough for me to make a video of it in all it's ninja gopher glory.
My filming leaves something to be desired, but, if you would like to see a short video of this bold gopher, let me know in the comments.
5. My name is Irish for beloved.
6. My ninja gopher catching cat's name is Irish for freckled.
7. I signed up for this week's Crack the W-I-P/March mini-NaNo over at Laini Taylor's blog. I like that it lets me set my own goals since I need to finish a novel re-write and write various bits for magazines this month.
Now, I would like to give this award to:
Jackee - a fellow WIP cracker, animal observer, and mother of three
Maile - for sharing her homemade laundry detergent recipe
Aimee - because I know she likes flowers :)
Catherine - surprised she doesn't already have it
Debbie - for sharing fun crafts and experiences
Karen - because The Pea is sick
and Rorie - even though I can't link because her blog is private
Thank you, Niki! And thanks for recommending THE GRUFFALO. We've been enjoying it very much!